How to create an Application in ServiceNow
- Welcome to MyGuide
In this Guide, we will learn how to Create an Application in ServiceNow
- Use Studio to create applications
- Search for “Studio” inside filter navigation
- Click on “Studio”
- Click on “Create Application”
- In the Create Application dialog
choose the Create button for the option you would like to use
- Enter the application name
Note that the Scope value is automatically created
- After entering the name, click the “Create” button
When prompted to confirm the application creation, click the OK button.
- The application has been created!